Ashaya Yoga For Radiant Health Intensive Training, Level 2 with Todd Norian
Dates: May 3-6, 2018
Location: Lenox, MA
Prerequisite: Healing Power of Yoga, Level 1, or equivalent, or by teacher’s permission.
Investment: $380 if paid in full by Thursday, April 12th, 2018. $400 after. Save on tuition by choosing one of our other payment options.
Registration: 300-Hour members can register below. Non 300-Hour members, please download an application. Email our office or call 413-232-7839 if you have any questions.Download a PDF Application
Accommodations: Apple Tree Inn, Days Inn Lenox & Cornell Inn
Take your knowledge of Ashaya Yoga® Therapeutics to the next deeper level of understanding, integration, and skillful means. Every cell in the body is pre-programmed for healing and joy. Unfortunately, due to unconscious patterns of movement and self-limiting beliefs, we’re not able to fully access this power. When you align your body, mind, and heart with the infinite source of wellness, you experience the miracle of healing.
During this training, you:
- Deepen and refine your understanding of Ashaya Yoga® Level 1 Basic Therapy techniques
- Receive mentoring and close supervision on your therapeutic skills and technique from faculty and peers
- Learn the next level of advanced, more subtle, and more powerful healing therapeutics
- Delve more deeply into skillful observation techniques, including subtle body energy observation
- Gain the skills needed to design and teach a masterful therapeutic yoga class and class series
- Study class designs and sequences to support you in creating your own template
- Cultivate a professional yoga therapy private practice
- Review and refine professional ethics in the therapist/client relationship
- Collaborate with other like-minded beings within a supportive and loving community
Grow your skills as a yoga teacher, yoga therapy practitioner, and as a healer to bring more light, joy, and freedom into the world.
Note: The yoga therapy components of Todd’s teaching are based on his extensive training, study, and personal experience of many healing modalities, including physical therapy, therapeutic massage, bodywork, energy work, alignment-based yoga, and healing his own injuries and those of his students through the Ashaya Method. These techniques are not derived from his status as an ERYT-500 with Yoga Alliance Registry.