Touch of Grace: Mastering Hands-On Adjustments with Todd Norian
Next Date: TBD
Location: Lenox, MA
Venue: Healing Rhythms: A Center For Mind Body Health, 55 Pittsfield Road, Building #8A, Lenox, MA
Prerequisite: Ashaya Yoga® 200-Hour Teacher Training, equivalency, or by Todd’s permission.
Investment: $325. Save on tuition by choosing one of our other payment options.
Registration: Please email our office or call 413-232-7839.
Accommodations: Apple Tree Inn, Days Inn Lenox & Cornell Inn
One focused touch infused with heart can shift a student’s practice forever. Join Todd Norian for this hands-on yoga teacher training intensive that can take your teaching and practice to a new level of excellence. During this training, you learn the techniques and skills necessary to give hands-on adjustments with the potential to transform your students’ practice.
Using the Ashaya Yoga® method of precise, biomechanical alignment techniques infused with the power of the heart, learn how to transmit your highest intention through your touch and also:
- Master physical adjustments for a wide range of poses
- Hone your observational skills and ability to see your students’ poses more clearly
- Learn the precise biomechanical alignment techniques of Ashaya Yoga®
- Deepen your personal asana practice
- Explore general therapeutics
- Get inspired by life-affirming tantric philosophy
Your practice of yoga deepens as you collaborate within a supportive community of yogis and experience the touch of Grace.