Ashaya Mastery: 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
A Personal Message from Founder and Yogi Todd Norian
Thank you for your interest in my Ashaya Mastery: 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training. In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, I will be taking the time to reconfigure and up-level this training. I’ve decided to postpone the Ashaya Mastery while I refine the curriculum. The new course will be designed to include live, in-person modules along with live online sessions. I hope to offer the next training in late 2021 or 2022.
In the meantime, please sign on to our list of persons interested in this elegant and powerful advanced training in order to receive progress updates..Join the “I’m Interested!” List
For online practice and inspiration, I invite you to join my ongoing classes: Pillars of Peace: 30-Day Meditation Challenge (with optional Asana), my Blankets of Grace: Practices for Sound Sleep and Deep Rest, and coming soon, my day-long Immersion Retreats. In addition, I’ll soon offer Ashaya Deepening: 36-Hour Yoga Intensive, which will be an excellent review of the Ashaya Yoga method.
I think you will enjoy all the opportunities to practice and study Ashaya Yoga online as we patiently wait for the pandemic to abate. For more information about these offerings, check out Practice Online.
I am delighted to welcome you into the Ashaya Community and I look forward to the honor of supporting you on this beautiful journey of transformation, inner peace, and joy!
Mastering the Art of Yoga Teaching:
Advanced Ashaya Yoga Teacher Training
Take your teaching to the next level in this mind-expanding, comprehensive, and life-transforming journey of professional development. As Ashaya Yoga 200-Hour level teachers, this an essential next step to mastery. This 16-month training catapults you to new depths of technical proficiency, spiritual understanding, self-knowledge and personal transformation, and complete confidence to serve the hearts of others through teaching Ashaya Yoga.
The Ashaya Yoga Training Track provides levels of sequential, comprehensive training, along with advanced practices that build upon each other. In the Ashaya Awakening: 200-Hour TT you receive a specific morning sadhana practice with specific mantras that requires a certain length of time of practice over many months for integration and full benefit. This is an informal initiation into the empowering and transformative practices of the Tantra. In the Ashaya Mastery: 300-Hour TT these practices build and include new levels of advanced mantra and meditation techniques that refine and expand consciousness.
Participate in a vibrant, supportive community of yogis seeking authentic relationship, true belonging, and deeper meaning and fulfillment in service to a bigger energy, while serving and bringing more light, love, and healing onto the planet.
In addition to Todd’s Ashaya Mastery course (details are below), Randy Boyd will be offering the Ashaya Mastery: 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in West Virginia from May 8, 2020 to September 12, 2021. Click here for details about Randy’s training.
Format for Todd’s Training
- 5 modules over 16 months
- Each module is 6.5 days long
- 54 hours each, starting Mondays at 7 pm – Ending Sundays at 1:00 pm
- All modules are required for certification at the 300-Hour level
Ashaya Awakening: 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Curriculum Hours – 270
Advanced Instruction in Mantra, Pranayama, Meditation, and Asana Practices
Advanced Tantra Philosophy
Mastering Hands-On Adjustments
Yoga Anatomy Refinement
Advanced Wellness Applications
Mentoring For Mastery
Teaching Chakra Yoga within the Ashaya Method
Art of Teaching Transformational Workshops
Dates & Modules (TBD)
# of Hours
What You Will Gain
- Receive guidance and support to discover your true voice and gift as a teacher.
- Gain more confidence and expertise that comes from a deep inner knowing that is undeniable.
- Maximize your ability to teach with precise, clear, and effective alignment instructions.
- Find more ease in teaching with meaningful, heart-centered themes.
- Advance your skills in creative and intelligent sequencing.
- Refine your knowledge of yoga anatomy and kinesiology.
- Master the art of healing chronic aches and pains in the body through private and group therapeutic yoga classes.
- Sharpen your observation skills and enrich your capacity to give unforgettable physical adjustments.
- Dive deeper into yoga and Tantric philosophy with world-renowned tantric scholars.
- Learn how to create sacred space and facilitate the awakening of the hearts of your students within a class and extended workshop format.
- Transform self-limiting samskaras (patterns) through the matrix of the chakras.
- Deepen your asana, pranayama, and meditation practice and create a consistent at-home daily practice.
- Join a vibrant and supportive community of yogis focused on bringing more light, joy, and freedom into the world.
-Need more information – send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $4200 if paid in full by date to be determined
- $4500 if paid in full by date to be determined
- $250 Deposit with application – non-refundable, non-transferable
- All accommodation costs are the responsibility of the student
-Payment Plan – Add $100 for a payment plan of 4 monthly installments, after deposit:
- $4500 tuition, less deposit = $4250, plus $100 payment plan = $4350
$1087.50 per month for 4 months.
Email our office for information on setting up a payment plan.
Home Study Hours – 30
Upon completion of the application, you will receive the At-Home Study Packet with instructions and assignment details. All assignments are due by October 4, 2021.
The At-Home Study component includes:
- Module reflections/evaluations (5 total – 1 per module)
- Research project on a yoga topic that interests you
Location to be determined