Mentoring For Mastery: Cultivate Your Unique Gift As a Yoga Teacher
Dates and Daily Schedule: March 21-25, 2018
Location: Leyden, MA
Venue: Angel’s Rest, 63 North Country Road, Leyden, MA, 01337, 413-772-0648
Prerequisite: Ashaya Yoga® 200-Hour Teacher Training, equivalency, or by Todd’s permission.
Tuition: $450 if paid in full by February 28, 2018. $480 after. Repeaters will get 50% off tuition cost.
Venue and Accommodations: Angels’ Rest, 63 North Country Road, Leyden, MA, 01337, 413-772-0648
One of the most valuable and transformational things I received in my yoga training was fearless, direct, and personalized mentoring from my teachers and respected friends. Most teachers I know are starved for this kind of mentoring. There’s no end to the depth of refinement and improvement that comes with opening yourself to receive the insight from skilled observers.
During this course, you will focus on how to improve your teaching and reconnect to the unique gift only you can offer this world. This is the course where you can bring all of your feelings of unworthiness, self-doubt, and not-enoughness, and hold them up to the light of consciousness while being totally embraced and accepted just as you are, in order to have a breakthrough – to release what no longer serves you so you can easily move forward.
In addition, during this course you will:
- Develop a deeper, wider, more compassionate presence in the seat of teacher
- Increase your knowledge, repertoire, and vocabulary for cuing technical instruction with heart language
- Become more exacting and effective in your sequencing of poses
- Learn how to teach to multiple levels at the same time
- Refine your tempo and lead a rhythmic flow that rocks
- Learn how to use your voice as your instrument of the soul
- Breakthrough self-limiting habits of teaching and expand yourself
- Refine your authentic voice and develop your unique gift
- Get valuable feedback and mentoring on your teaching from faculty and peers
- Collaborate with other great beings within a supportive and loving community