Speak to the Heart: Teaching Yoga with Themes
Date: September 13-17, 2017
Location: Leyden, MA
Venue and Accomodations: Angels’ Rest, 63 North Country Road, Leyden, MA, 01337, 413-772-0648.
Prerequisite: Minimum 50 hours of teacher training, any style or equivalency, or with Todd’s permission.
Investment and Registration:
$435 $304.50 if paid in full by August 23, $ 465 $325.50 after. Repeaters will get 50% off tuition cost.
The skillful use of a heart-oriented theme can transform a yoga class into an exquisite experience. In this training, you learn how to
- Demystify themes and weave them into your classes
- Draw on themes from nature, yoga, relationships, yogic philosophy, mythology, holidays, and your life experience
- Introduce your theme in a powerful and captivating way
- Seamlessly weave themes with alignment instructions
- Find your authentic voice and allow themes to flow naturally from within.
Mornings include uplifting philosophical teachings and strong alignment practice with a heart theme, followed by discussion, instruction, and practicum. Afternoons include learning laboratory and practice teaching in a safe, supportive environment.